Monday, December 27, 2010

Peak 2010 In the Bag

So I'm a little late in actually posting this, but I've been a little busy.

I will say that this year's Peak at UPS was a little different than the last two. Two years ago, I only worked the night sort and was rather busy all through the month of December. Last year, I worked the VSort but it was a snoozer and the night sort was where things got hairy.

This year, the night sort was relatively tame, with fewer delays than usual an
d an overall smoother experience. The VSort, however, was a mess half of the days. Monday night/Tuesday morning I didn't even leave UPS until almost 10am and Wednesday night/Thursday morning I was so tired that I fell asleep at the computer doing timecards.

One of my co-workers snapped the picture to the right of me snoozing/snoring.

As for VZW, being that it was my first year working in the industry, it was a bit slower than I had expected, though I'm not really surprised by that considering our traffic as of late.

Overall, it was a busy and exhausting experience and one that I don't intend to repeat next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment